Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Neighborhood is Perfect


A month ago a new urban outfitters moved in a couple of blocks from me. Last week a boy got shot in a drive by one block from my house. My street is one way so they shot him and then rubbered through my block. And then they circled around and shot again 2 days later. Yesterday a van was on fire 5 houses down. I don't really know what the van has to do with anything, but it was pretty cool seeing it smoke and wondering if it was going to explode.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:45 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

are you joking anonymous?

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home