Thursday, December 28, 2006

I cheated on my hair cutter and got a horrible hair cut. So I went back to Isaac. His chair and cut place was in the corner of a really big Home Depot. This is the 5th time I've visited him and the flirting was clear but had gone no where. So he decided to do something. "Okay, we're going to fix this, we'll play 'equal touches'. "

I sat like a rock in the chair, almost breaking the chairs' arm rest I held it so tight.
My hair was filled with soap and I had a big water resistant cowl around me to hide the ultzer forming in my stomach.

Both of his hands were on my soapy scalp and he was standing right in front of me intensely staring at me as we were about to play the romantic game of 'equal touches'.

I touched his elbow.

Then we hugged. I was still covered in soap and hair cutting blanket but heck we had finally consummated our love, we had hugged. Then we relaxed and talked to wandering customers in Home Depot.

We were in the wood section. Six HUGE white snakes were looking at new flooring. They looked like snakes, but they were African Immigrants working under the table for a hospital re-doing their floor, putting in wood. We chatted with the snakes about various things until 3 am, they laughed because they weren't working.

Then I woke up and told my sister my dream she didn't care and got annoyed during the day as she got to hear it repeated 4 times (one time for each person in my family).

I think I haven't been writing in my blog because I tell everyone in my family everything so I don't have any secrets to write about that I haven't already told 3 times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not annoyed....just not awake

7:48 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

your haircutter sounds so hot

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home