Thursday, December 21, 2006

Footwear

with the new job I find myself thinking about new things....like buying shoes. How will I command respect in the office, school yard, and bike shop? For some reason I think my shoes should make all of this possible, help me create good and lasting relationships, and generally make me more popular.

Here are the choices:: you can vote:

1. The Aberdale, by macbeth.
$39, vegan, so hip, so casual
-I'd have to wear blazers with them
so as to be taken seriously


2. The Eliot, by macbeth
$45, vegan, less noticeable
not chucks, black is black


3. the Hannah,
$50, vegan, sensible,
girly, signify my
embrace of administrator's
lifestyle.

4. the heritage, by Earthshoes
$100, my back would be aligned,
they'd last the rest of my life, and
signify my complete lack of or
defiance of the concept of beauty
or even attractiveness.


*thanks to the internet for ruining my life, this is what I do, cuddled with my lap top in bed before I go to sleep at night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Franc communauté financière d'Afrique said...

fuck vegan footwear

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was considering looking for new winter footwear, but:

1) my $40 boots from target are still fine after 5 years

2) shoes are expensive

3) winter is weak, there's not even any slush

4) everything is either too chic or too lame

no comment on vegan vs. meatatarian

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i like number 2. i know im supposed to put something ironic and jokey, but really, i think they're nice.

mae

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home