Saturday, July 15, 2006

Summertime BF

IT never fails. As soon as I am ready to kiss or even sleep with someone they forget about me (literally) or decide we are best as friends -- as they begin holding hands with someone else in front of me and we walk in a group of three.

Sure a 4 week build up is a long time, and I'm secretive never letting anyone know I like them, but all this should expected right? I don't want to come off as a Jezebell in the first month.

My little sister told me it has nothing to do with love or matches or any of that stuff, it is all really timing. I'll have to catch someone while I'm in the perfect bell curve swing of hormones and loneliness. Then and only then will I be agressive enough to let them know or even have intentions.

Most of these things seem much too big, so at this point or this point 5 weeks ago I decided I wanted to get a summertime boyfriend. Sounds easy. Someone to drink beer with when the sun goes down, someone to go to the beach with or sit on the porch next to.

I've been getting overly 'romantic' lately and these ideas have come-up regarding couples: silence + sound = so good together you might as well not have one without the other.
Dating someone really just means you can stare at them and it is okay (same with having little-little kids and pets). Usually we can't really at anyone, really examine them all the wierd parts of their face and body, how they move their nose, which way their hair grows, knees, fat, freckles.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I miss you so much I miss you so much I miss you so much Alaska Sucks I miss you

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a crush on a boy. i brushed up against him today. we held it for a few seconds. i tried to recreate it but he never let me.

6:25 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

okay. thanks for sharing personal anonymous lust moments. I never thought of brushing-up as a 'move'.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jezebel

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we've been hanging out a lot, but at this point, im like either put out or get out. i think im not going to hang out with him anymore if he doesnt make out with me.

9:42 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

wow. who wrote that? anonymous gossip just doesn't seem the same.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home